Purchase of investment certificates
The purchase of investment certificates at UkrSibbank branches
It will take about half an hour to arrange a purchase of investment certificates.
The operating hours at bank branches to complete a deal: from 12 am to 15.30 pm.
Documents required to make a deal:
- a passport and an identity code;
- rules (agreement conditions);
- an application for an investment certificate;
- a confirmation letter;
- an order for the custodian (if the securities account is opened at UkrSibbank).
All documents (apart from a passport and identity code) are printed out from the software and signed by the client.
After a deal has been completed, the investment certificate holder shall store the following documents: rules, an application, and a confirmation letter that certifies the deal.
Documents required to open a securities account at UkrSibbank:
- a passport and identity code;
- an application of the individual;
- an application for the securities account;
- an agreement to open a securities account;
- Appendix №1and 2 to Agreement, tariffs;
- a notification of adding the client to the database of UkrSibbank;
- an agreement on personal data processing (in compliance with a new Law “On personal data processing”);
- a notarised client’s sample signature.
All documents (apart from a passport, identity card, and a notarised client’s sample signature) are printed out from the software and signed by the client.